2008-11-16

favourite quote of the day

From my friend Andy: "Did a romance novel throw up on you today?"

Seriously. I don't know what is wrong with me lately. It really should have passed by now, but I have to admit the arrival of Christmas won't help. What with holiday-season Starbucks cups and lights on at City Hall.

And, books like this won't help either. (But I withstood temptation, concentrating my purchases on friends' Christmas presents and another Elizabeth Hay book.)

Moving on. Completely random and off-topic, but can anyone tell me what the hell is going on on Grey's Anatomy? I know primetime shows are becoming increasingly soap-ish, and daytime soaps are dying, blah blah blah. But seriously? Bringing back people from the dead? What's next? Will McDreamy be possessed by the devil?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think a highly developed sense of romanticism is anything you should fret over; indeed, the world needs MORE love letters and long sighs and deep looks and happily-ever-afters. When I rule the world, it will be so.