2008-06-26

additionally....

By the way.... Was this really a surprise to anyone? I know, if you're not from Alberta, you don't care. If you are living in Alberta these days, you're probably wondering who the Liberals have to sell their souls to to get elected.

Also, I've been meaning to mention&question this: My friend was reading this book in a park the other day when she was approached by a guy. A cute guy, too. Not to give too much away, I would note he has one of those jobs women sort of swoon over....

I bring this up because I would love to know: If you were to have a Totally Romantic, Approached in a Park moment, what book would you want to be reading? (And I should note here that my friend is simply awesome, and so what she was reading likely had nothing to do with The Approach. Still, if books read in public teeter ever so close to being props....) Alternatively, is there a book that would push you over the edge and make you approach someone?

No comments: