2008-04-02

sadness, frustration, general malaise

A friend of mine writes letters to people, but never sends them. Sort of like the main character in Unless, except funnier.

If I were to write a letter, never to be sent, it would be to the writers of Lonely Planet, who really never before let me down. In general I have massive crushes on all of them and their hippy worldliness.

Until today. Today I am angry at the Lonely Planet folks, who promised an international book fair in Prague in May. Looks amazing, doesn't it? Turns out this year's is in April.

Now, to be fair, I never planned to go to Prague specifically for the book fair; it was already on my to-do list for this year.

But I'm a little disappointed.

In other news, a friend sent this to me today. It's so.... ugh, me.

By the way, have you guys seen angryjournalist.com yet?

No comments: