2007-09-06

reunion!

There are actors and actresses who meet again and again on screen -- pretty much always for good.

Examples: Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy. Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks.

And now.... (drum roll).... Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. In a movie based on a book, no less. (Which is really no surprise -- have you noticed lately how difficult it is to find books that don't have pictures of Matt Damon or Scarlett Johansson on their covers?)

Most girls of a certain age (in their teens during the late 90s) happen to have at least one copy of Titanic in their VHS collections. I'm one of them. And I'm a little excited these two excellent thespians are getting back together on the silver screen....

(NOTE: I'm back online! At home! Yay! So I might go overboard the next few days with posts. I kind of have lots I've been waiting to say and unwilling to go to the nearest wireless hotspot to say it....)

No comments: